- For cancellations 30 days prior to check-in date, 100% refund will be made.
- For cancellations 15 days prior to check-in, 50% refund will be made.
- For cancellations below 15 days prior to check-in, no refund will be made.
- Guests would have the option to postpone their visit within a 12 month period to avoid loss due to cancellation.
- Failure to arrive on the check-in date will incur full cost and no refunds will be provided. Postponed date option will also not be applicable in that scenario.
- All applicable transaction fees will be deducted for all refunds.
- Due to any technical error, if a guest’s account is debited more than once, or guest’s account is debited with excess amount in a single transaction, in such cases, the excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the Card / account Holder.
- Due to technical error, payment being charged from the guest’s account, but the booking is unsuccessful, in such cases, guest needs to drop us a mail with transaction details and screenshot. We will ensure to complete the booking and send confirmation. In case the guest wishes to seek refund of the amount, he/she would be refunded the amount, after deduction of Payment Gateway charges.
- The Guest will have to make an application for refund along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments.
- No amount will be refunded in cash under any circumstances.
Refund Processing Duration
All refunds are processed by the method of payment used in the initial transaction. Once a booking is cancelled, the refund is processed within 10 business days (weekends & bank holidays not included). An e-mail confirmation of the refund will be sent to the email address given to us at the time of booking.
For any discrepancies and delays, kindly check directly with your bank or Card Issuer. It is advisable to contact us within 48 hours of the cancellation request.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org