Terms & House Rules
In Order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, the hosts requests your co-operation in observing the following as an agreement between the guests and hosts under which rooms are permitted to be used by the guest(s):-
- Meals are available as a set menu consisting of morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch (veg/egg curry), evening tea/coffee plus veg-snacks and dinner (veg/chicken). Any additional requests can be taken up at additional cost provided availability of raw materials.
- Tariff: The tariff is for the room only and is exclusive of any government taxes applicable Meals and other services are available at extra cost.
- Settlement Of Bills: Bills must be settled on presentation, cheques are not accepted.
- Check-in: Check out time is 11:00 AM (IST). Early check-in is subject to availability. Please present your ID card or Passport upon Check-in. By Law guests must present personal documents for hotel records. These documents will be returned post documentation.
- Check-out: Check out time is 10:00 AM (IST) please inform us if you wish to retain your room beyond this time. The extension will be given depending on the availability. If the room is available, the normal tariff will be charged. On failure of the guest to vacate the room post check out time, we shall have the right to remove the guest and belongings from the room.
- Guest’s Belongings: Guests are particularly requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out. Please note – there are no electronic safety lockers available.
The hosts will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss / or damage to the Guest’s belongings.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed within the homestay.
- As per Government rules, smoking is not allowed in the common areas of the homestay including reception, lounge, dining hall and corridors.
- Hazardous Goods: Bringing goods and/or storing of raw or exposed cinema films, or any other article of a combustible or hazardous nature and/or prohibited goods and/or goods of objectionable nature is prohibited.
The Guest shall be solely liable and responsible to the hosts, its other guests, invitees visitors, agents and servants for all loss financial or otherwise and damage that may be caused by such articles or as a result of the guests’ own negligence and non-observance of any / instructions.
Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals and pungent food are strictly prohibited on the premises.
- Damage to Property: The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property caused by themselves, their guests, or any person for whom they are responsible for.
- Hosts Rights: It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/ herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the premise. The hosts have the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the premises forthwith, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In case of default, the hosts have the right to remove the Guest luggage and belongings from the room occupied by him/her.
- Government rules and regulations and application of laws: Guest are requested to observe, abide by confirming to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations in force from time to time.
THE HOSTS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, OR ALTER OR AMEND ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RULES.